Mortgage Vision 2019
In our 10th year, we visited 12 locations around the UK which accounted for 12 CII CPD accredited events,
3,722 miles (plus a return flight), 36 Platform presentations, 1,190 Round Table sessions, 148 presenters
and sponsor representatives, over 1,000 delegates and many many badges and lunches.
- 99.6% of delegates would recommend these events to a colleague (only 3 didn't)
- 97.3% of delegates rated the events as either 'Excellent' (59%) or 'Very Good' (38%)
- 100% of the sponsors rated the events as either 'Excellent' or 'Very Good;'.
- Travelling time was split evenly with a third travelling for less than 30 mins, 30-60 mins and 60mins+.
Thank you to everyone who attended Mortgage Vision 2019, we trust that you gained some useful
insights into the market and inspiration to help take your business forward into 2020.
If you missed any of the presentations, or you just want to revisit them, you can find download links for each one below.
The Mortgage Market Today
- presented by Emily Machin, Head of National Accounts,
. Download here
The Future of Success
- presented by Robert Sinclair, Chief Executive,
AMI(Association of Mortgage Intermediaries)
Impacting the Mortgage Process through Technology
- presented by Mark Lofthouse,
Chief Executive Officer, Mortgage Brain
. Mortgage Brain plans for 2020 can be found here
Be there next year
New to Mortgage Vision? Sign up and get news of forthcoming events so you can start planning your visit for next year. We look forward seeing you there in 2020.
I want to receive information about Mortgage Vision 2020. Please sign me up.
Don't miss out. Sign up
to receive information about next year's events.